About SERVPRO of Southeast Raleigh / Garner
W. Timothy Stevens, Jr., Stefania A. Stevens
Owners of SERVPRO of Southeast Raleigh / Garner
Owners Stefania Stevens and Timothy Stevens, Jr. understand how rapidly water, fire, and storm disasters can threaten your home. We have competent professionals, including four master-certified technicians, to help when emergencies occur.
Experienced Technicians to Help Your Damaged Home
Among our most significant investments is in our team of restoration professionals. We provide customers with peace of mind knowing that the technicians arriving at their home have training and coursework through nationally recognized programs and standard-setting organizations to identify the problem, determine what can restore the house, and begin this work in a brief period. Some of these organizations involved in the training of our professionals include:
- IICRC - Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- ABRA - American Bio-Recovery Association
- NADCA - National Air Duct Cleaning Association
- NORMI - National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors
- OSHA - Occupational Safety & Health Administration
Faster To Disasters That Affect Your Life
No restoration practice is effective if it does not happen quickly. We can appreciate the urgency of the post-disaster cleanup in the area and keep a team ready to respond 24/7 for early mitigation actions that can vastly preserve portions of damaged property and reduce restoration costs moving forward.
Prepared for Disasters of All Sizes
The Greater Raleigh area is home to thousands of businesses of all shapes and sizes, so when disasters strike these properties, we must work quickly to determine the needs of the structure. We have trailered equipment to overcome disasters in warehouses, office buildings, and other open-area structures. Our involvement in the local Chamber of Commerce and other similar organizations keeps us involved with area businesses.
Helping Our Communities Beyond Restoration
We have always believed that our restoration services are only part of our impact on the communities around us. We share these neighborhoods with you, so we invest our time and resources into improving the lives of those less fortunate and helping vital charities and organizations reach their goals and objectives to improve life throughout the Raleigh area.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician