Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold can be a secretive and highly destructive organism impacting your household. We work fast to identify the extent of the damage and provide helpful recovery after extensive harmful effects take hold. We are experienced professionals with:
- Bathroom mold removal
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
- Attic mold
- Black mold
Mold Inspections Aid Remediation
Our AMRT-certified technicians can take early actions when reaching mold-damaged properties to conduct detailed inspections. We provide a thorough examination of the household to determine the extent of mold damage, the affected materials, and the needed approaches to remediate the situation. This inspection can also choose where containment is best installed to limit the movement of active spores in the household.
Mold Removal and Remediation Approaches
Selecting the ideal mold remediation approach is a product of several factors. The most crucial element to choosing the best removal technique is the severity of the situation and the affected materials. Once the scope of the impact of migrating mold has been determined, we can implement strategies such as surface cleaning and power sanding to remove the organism and its effects on hosting materials.
Repairing Your Mold Damaged Home
With the destructive properties of active colonization, the presence of mold can be damaging to structural elements. Our contractor license helps provide the needed repairs and build-back services for these properties to return comfortable living conditions and replace missing structural materials after remediation is completed.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (919) 615-1179
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Southeast Raleigh / Garner?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (919) 615-1179
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Southeast Raleigh / Garner is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 2170 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: