Deodorization Is a Major Part of Water Restoration in Garner
Water Restoration in Garner Employs Various Methods to Deodorize Commercial Sites
Foul smells are a hallmark of water damage in Garner area businesses and their elimination is a major goal of remediators. Performing this essential deodorization work necessitates the use of various methods, depending on the materials and situations involved. Fortunately, firms like SERVPRO are experts at all the necessary procedures.
SERVPRO offers a wide array of high-quality water restoration solutions to Garner business owners. Our odor neutralization efforts address the specific causes of unwanted smells and remove them in ways appropriate for the impacted surfaces. The following is an accounting of the different odor removal methods we use:
- Large areas of impacted hard flooring are mopped with EPA-approved disinfectants and a ULV fogger is used to fog them with the deodorant best suited for the job
- After water extraction, both sides of carpeting and its subflooring are treated with disinfectants and then they are fogged with odor neutralizers
- Pump sprayers or ULV foggers are used to deodorize ceilings and walls
- After all upholstery has been cleaned and treated for fungi, injection devices or misting foggers are used to apply odor eliminators
- Water-impacted areas of your business are thoroughly dried and odor-reducing pellets are used to mitigate smells in more odorous parts of your facilities
In addition to these odor elimination activities, our other emergency water damage services include locating the ceiling leaks and burst pipes that cause your problems, fast and effective water removal services, and expert water damage repairs.
With all of this in mind, remember that your helpful neighbors at SERVPRO of Southeast Raleigh/Garner are always here and ready to assist you with all of your water restoration needs. So, whenever you are impacted by a water-related event, don’t hesitate to call us at (919) 615-1179.