SERVPRO Offers Safe and Effective Mold Remediation in Raleigh
Our Raleigh Mold Remediation Specialists Know How to Restore Your Home Safely
Not all remediators in Raleigh know the safest and most effective procedures for restoring mold-damaged homes. This reality is important, given that both your residence and the well-being of your family are at stake when mold-related issues arise. With this in mind, you can rest assured that SERVPRO is a firm that knows how to best clean up and restore this type of damage.
SERVPRO, a mold remediation service in Raleigh, has extensive training and experience in dealing with residential bacterial and fungal contamination. Over the years, company mold specialists have safeguarded local homeowners and successfully completed countless mold inspection jobs, mold removal efforts, and black mold damage repairs. When performing their work, SERVPRO’s technicians adhere to the following time-tested procedures:
- First, they remain mindful of health and safety concerns by warning residents of potential mold-related hazards, attempting to avoid disturbing impacted areas before appropriate containment measures have been taken, and limiting everyone’s overall exposure to the mold present
- Next, remediators document interior conditions like the extent of the damage, the amount of moisture saturation, and the specific parts of the residence impacted
- Then, cleanup and mitigation crews work to prevent mold from becoming airborne, contain fungi-impacted areas, and ultimately prevent the further spread of contamination to other parts of the home
- At the same time, hopelessly mold-fouled items are removed, soiled surfaces are damp-wiped with detergents, and excessive fungal spores are vacuumed into HEPA filters
- Also, during this entire process, the original issue fostering mold growth is located, resolved, and then interior moisture readings are reduced to levels below those favorable to the fungi
Considering all of this, remember SERVPRO of Southeast Raleigh/Garner if you ever need mold remediation work done. We are ready to assist you at (919) 615-1179 whenever you need our services.