SERVPRO Offers Clean Water Damage Restoration in Garner
Our Drying Techniques Are Crucial to Water Damage Restoration in Garner
Unlike contaminated floodwaters, clean water generally does less severe damage to Garner homes and is more easily remediated. This fact indicates that fewer microbial threats are usually present and a greater number of household contents can be saved. Ultimately, cleaning up and restoring these issues largely depends on how swiftly and thoroughly moisture can be dried up.
SERVPRO’s water damage restoration experts in Garner are highly-trained and experienced in drying up excess leak-related water. They are knowledgeable in the performance of all emergency water damage services, like fixing burst pipes and ceiling leaks and resolving the harmful effects of basement flooding. When completing their clean water removal and drying work, our technicians:
- Ensure there are no dangerous electrical or other issues that could harm residents or workers; if there are, they post warning signs and protect everyone involved
- Move or block furniture and remove any other items that could stain carpets or suffer additional water damage
- Try to remove any staining before things are dried
- Attempt to limit drying times by extracting as much water as possible from carpets and other floorings with powerful, portable, or truck-mounted extractors
- Ventilate difficult-to-access places behind walls, ceilings, and other structural elements
- Establish a balanced drying system consisting of the right ratio of state-of-the-art air movers, dehumidifiers, and Injectidry systems
Once these steps have been taken, homes and their contents are treated with strong antifungals and deodorants. These final measures ensure that harmful fungi, like dry rot and mold, are prevented and foul, water-related odors are eliminated.
With all of this in mind, remember that quality water damage restoration is available nearby at your local SERVPRO of Southeast Raleigh/Garner. We are always here to assist you and can be reached at (919) 615-1179 whenever you need us.