Keep Your Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Clean to Prevent Fires in Raleigh
SERVPRO Provides Fire Cleanup in Raleigh if Fire Does Strike
Food service locations have cooking areas with a hood and duct work to allow steam, fumes, and smoke to exit the area. Residue can build in the duct work from the exhaust gases. Any place with a commercial kitchen is required to keep the exhaust system clean, but things can still happen.
Restaurant Fires Can Happen Quickly
One-third of the kitchen fires that call for fire cleanup in Raleigh are the result of grease. Kitchen exhaust fires develop like this:
- Flames flare up while cooking.
- The fire reaches the filter above, and it catches on fire.
- The exhaust fan is running, pulling air into the duct.
- The flames are pulled into the duct via the fan.
- If there is grease buildup, the flames move up through the exhaust conduit.
Professional Fire Restoration Services
SERVPRO can provide scheduled cleaning services that can remove grease residue from the duct work and grease filters. But when a fire does strike, we offer:
- Fire damage restoration
- Smoke remediation
- Water and fire damage restorations
- Content cleaning
- Fixture restoration
Do not let your business stay closed for any longer than necessary if you experience a kitchen fire. Contact SERVPRO of Southeast Raleigh / Garner at (919) 615-1179 for commercial fire cleanup.