Enjoy a Spooky Historical Tour of Raleigh’s Next-Door Neighbor Durham.
Take Raleigh’s Tobacco Road Tours’ “Durham Dark & Mysterious Ghost Walk.”
Learn about the more obscure, ghoulish history of Raleigh’s university town neighbor Durham, take the “Durham Dark & Mysterious Ghost Walk” offered by Raleigh-based Tobacco Road Tours. The 1.5-mile walking tours take place year-round on Friday and Saturday nights, starting at 7:30 PM and lasting for about two hours. The tour, which visits several spooky paranormal and ghost-related sites while recounting hauntingly memorable tales, covers:
- The ghosts of Bull Durham Tobacco’s Blackwell Building
- A recounting of the “Devil’s teacher” tale
- An examination of the evil at the Kress Building
- The Liggett-Myers Cigarette Factory Ghost
- An investigation of the Hotel Melbourne phantom
- The Snow Building’s star-crossed love story
The tour starts in downtown Durham at the American Tobacco Campus, in front of Mellow Mushroom Pizza.
Your neighborhood SERVPRO of Southeast Raleigh/Garner is proud to announce this event. We would also like to remind you that we are always here to help with all your water damage restoration needs. Call us anytime at (919) 615-1179 for assistance.